Welcome home to 1 Larch Ct located in Stevensville. 5 bedroom Split foyer located in a quiet cul-de-sac in sought-after Cloverfields. Located at the widest part of Chester river. This is a very active, water-oriented community rich in amenities including a beach, pool, clubhouse, playgrounds, basketball court, marina w/ rental slips, boat ramp, & so much more. Corner lot, one of the larger lots in the neighborhood, almost a full acre (.78 acre). Circular driveway and off-street parking allow plenty of room for parking. Covered front porch. Main level offers three generous size bedrooms, a full bath, new waterproof plank flooring, and has been freshly painted. Kitchen/dining room combination with eat-in kitchen, stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher convey. Plenty of natural lighting throughout the home. The lower level offers two additional bedrooms (fifth bedroom boasts a large walk-in closet), plus a bonus room for extra space and/or additional storage. Separate laundry room, washer & dryer included. Two separate entrances leading to the rear of the home: walk-out stairs and rear deck. Nice size backyard with two sheds. Public water & sewer (outside hose bibs are connected to well). Home is priced for a quick sale at a price that still allows room to add your finishing touches. Easy access to I-97, US-301 N / US-50 E. Schedule a private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
1,440 sq. ft
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished, Space For Rooms
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- CHESTER RIVER
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Corner, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts, Picnic Area, Boat Ramp, Marina/Marina Club, Pier/Dock, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price