Formerly the original location of the Inn at Horn Point, this spectacular property encompasses just under a quarter acre lot in coveted Eastport, just a block from the water's edge. Prominently located on the corner of Chesapeake and First St. the desirable location is close to everything! An extensive renovation was completed in 2001 and the current owners recently refreshed the interior paint and kitchen cabinets, revamped the landscaping, extending the rear yard creating multiple entertaining areas and added a putting green to the side yard. The property is filled with charm while still accommodating modern living and a multitude of living arrangements. An ADA compliant bedroom and bath with private entrance off the front porch provides inclusivity for friends and family. The additional 5 bedrooms and 7 baths, the majority of the bedrooms featuring private ensuites, comfortably houses a large family or all the guests that are sure to come visit. The 3rd floor is dedicated to the Primary suite and provides a private retreat with balcony, gas fireplace and spacious bathroom with soaking tub. The perfect place to relax after a long day of entertaining guests or exploring everything Annapolis and Eastport have to offer. Stroll the artful and nautical streets to amenities like; five-star restaurants, pubs and street-end parks with hidden treasures. Not to mention you are merely steps away from downtown Annapolis and Naval Academy by either walking across the Spa Creek drawbridge or motoring in the water taxi. From this location, you are also close to some of the Bay's best cruising and fishing areas. Attractive destinations such as Baltimore's Inner Harbor, St. Michael's, Oxford, and Solomon's Island are only a short cruise away. Annapolis offers the perfect balance of small-town charm and big world sophistication. Located just 5 miles to Rt. 50 and 97 which provides direct access to Baltimore, BWI, Ft. Meade/NSA and Washington, DC. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,677 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Radiators.
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Balcony, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Premium, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price