Looking for peace and quiet. You have found it. Located in a fabulous community on the Magothy River, Mil Bur is loaded with fun water front activities. Ready for your to make your own, this rancher will be lovely. Surrounded with mature shade trees, a relaxing front porch and peaceful screened room, there is so much to love. Boasting 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, this home features a sunken living room, and a family room with a cozy fireplace to warm up to this winter. The kitchen and family room have wonderful views of the wooded back yard. Grab your coffee and watch the critters play. The partial basement is a blank palate, ready for you to finish. Complete with a 1 car garage, this home is ready for you to bring back to life. Sold as is, imagine the possibilities!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick Veneer, Other Construction
1,570 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Wood Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer, Other
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard. Front Yard, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)