A timeless home, tucked away on Eastern Bay with 250 ft of waterfront! Shielded, with lush foliage & trees this stunning 4500 sq. foot residence breathes luxury & is built for entertaining! The Living room, sunroom is expansive with wonderful views of Eastern Bay, saltwater pool, and spa with a cooling bay breeze. Chefs and entertainers will delight in the kitchen, Viking, Wolf, Thermador & Dacor appliances, custom Teak cabinets with family dining, overlooking the pool and waterfront. Second kitchen in the sunroom is ready for any party. Four bedrooms three full and three half baths accommodate family and guests. The master suite is especially magical with high coffer ceilings, custom cabinetry, stack stone fireplace & balcony offering wide open water views. Primary bath offers a steam shower, jacuzzi tub, walk-in closets and 2 granite vanities. Executive office on first floor, with water views, stack stone fireplace & built-in office cabinets, is ideal work area. The first floor features an additional large guest suite with a private entry. Endless up-grades and thoughtful finishes include an elevator, wine room with teak cabinets racks, wine refrigerators & draws. Remodeled in 2009 from the ground up with luxury influence, soaring vaulted ceiling and so much more. The outside revels many entertaining spaces wrapped around the home. Travertine tumble stone surrounds the pool & spa, many outdoor living spaces including, a outdoor kitchen with pergola with canvas top so you can enjoy the breathtaking water views & wildlife. A pier with two boat lifts, two jet ski lifts with lower extension to launch kayaks or for crabbing & fishing all day long. This completes your immediate access to the waterfront lifestyle. The neighborhood, amenities include golf, beach, marina, tennis and much more. Located 6 to 10 minutes from dining, shopping, and blue-ribbon schools. This home is a complete luxury experience with invaluable privacy. A timeless home for a discerning buyer, and not an opportunity to miss.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial, 2 Story
3 Full/3 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
Fiber Cement Siding, Stone
4,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cove Creek Club
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Media, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Range Hood, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 3. Heatilator, Fireplace Screen.
- Elevator, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Flooring Modifications, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Elevator, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Lap, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- EASTERN BAY
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Fishing.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Lake, Marina/Marina Club, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Water/Lake Privileges, Basketball Courts, Billiard Room, Gift Shop, Exercise Roo
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price