Located on a quiet tree lined street, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath waterfront home features beautiful views all day and night, bright and sunny living room, country kitchen with rich oak wood cabinets, range, refrigerator, dishwasher, separate dining area and plush carpeting. First floor master bedroom, family room overlooking the waterfront, sun room for those family gatherings. Come see and enjoy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
19 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Wall Oven, Single Oven, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Assigned Parking Space.
- Body of Water
- CHESTER RIVER
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Shed, Fishing.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)