This charming two story townhouse in Heritage Harbour's Skipjack Landing is being sold by its original owners. There are three bedrooms on the upper level plus a room that could be used in a variety of ways. The sellers have used it as a home office, but it could also be used for crafts or even just a huge closet. There is a chair lift that was purchased two years ago. It's in great condition, but if the buyer(s) do not need or want it, the sellers will have it removed prior to settlement. There is a sunroom on the back of the home, and it leads to a charming, brick patio with a small pond and fire pit. The backyard has a split rail fence and backs up to open space with tranquil, relaxing views of the grass and trees. Heritage Harbour is a 55+ senior community with really excellent amenities. There is a community Lodge, golf course, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and pickleball courts, social activities and events for residents and their guests, plus water access for kayaking, canoeing and boating. There is a one-time recreational fee of $2,075 due at settlement.
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,092 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Stained Glass
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price