Water front, Jackson Creek, just shy of an acre corner lot! This charming Cape Cod home is waiting for you and your next chapter. You will never be bored as this home offers a private pool, an enormous entertaining deck, a personal sandy beach (paddle boarding, fishing, kayaking etc), screened porch to eat crabs, a cozy stove to warm up to in the winter, and an unfinished hobby or studio space above the oversized 2 car garage... This property has been loved by its' owner since its start but is now ready for a new chapter. Less that a mile from multiple restaurants, fuel, Rt. 50, bike paths, parks, and so much more. This property is offered As Is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
1,194 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Water
- Body of Water
- Jackson Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Irregular, No Thru Street, Poolside.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price