Welcome to your dream retirement oasis in the heart of the desirable Symphony Village! This exquisite and updated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is nestled within the vibrant and active 55+ retirement community, offering an unparalleled lifestyle of relaxation, recreation, and community engagement. Well-manicured landscaping welcomes you into the amenities-filled neighborhood and continues to this premier corner lot home. Your move-in and age-in-place-ready home has an expansive open-concept floor plan, including a builder addition to the family room and primary suite offering a light-filled reading nook and a large eat-in kitchen. The formal living and dining room provides ample space to entertain new friends in this welcoming community. Updates abound! The roof, HVAC, water heater, and appliances are new within 1-7 years. The new luxurious primary bath includes a large curbless shower and his and her vanity. Updated and maintenance-free means your time can be spent with morning coffee on the patio before tennis or swimming in the indoor and outdoor pools. Hardwood floors, gas fireplace, custom built-ins, and storage round out a lovingly maintained and updated home ready for your enjoyment To find out more about this special 55+ community check them out at symphonyvillage.net.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,628 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Roll-In Shower, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Community Center, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price