This beautiful two story townhouse in Heritage Harbour's Skipjack Landing has been lovingly maintained. The living room has a high ceiling, lots of windows, and a gorgeous chandelier that can be lowered electronically for cleaning. The first level has hardwood floors throughout, with the exceptiion of the kitchen that has large ceramic tiles. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There is a separate formal dining room next to the open concept kitchen and den. The den that leads to the backyard has a woodburning fireplace. Upstairs the primary suite features a large walk-in closet and updated ensuite bathroom with a large skylight and linen closet. The primary bedroom overlooks the backyard. The laundry room is conveniently located on the second fldoor. The second bedroom is large and has a full bathroom. There is a cozy area outside the second bedroom with built-in bookcases and a railing overlooking the living room downstairs. There are lots of closets throughout the home and a generously sized one car garage. Heritage Harbour is a 55+ community with excellent amenities. There is a one time $2,075 recreational fee due at settlement.
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,092 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Energy Star
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price