This is a Rare Opportunity to Live in the Areas Only 55+ Resort Style Waterside Gated Community in Highly Sought After Osprey Landing. This Stunning Home was Built as the Communities Model Home. It is an Energy Star Certified Home & Shows Like Brand New. It has a Beautiful Open Floor Plan thats Filled with an Abundance of Natural Light and Features 3 Bedrooms, 4 Baths Plus a Spacious Office on the Main Level and a 2nd Office in the Fully Finished Lower Level. The Home Features Gleaming Hardwood Floors on the 1st Level, Gourmet Kitchen w/Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Oven, Generous Size Island w/Extra Built-In Storage, Granite Countertops & Back Splash. Sit Back and Relax in Your Spacious Family Room w/ Gas Fireplace. A Huge Master Suite that Boasts a Walk-In Closet & Large Master Bath w/ Custom Design Tile. Two Additional Bedrooms on the Upper-Level w/ Full Bath. Don't Forget the Fully Finished Lower Level with a Full Bath, Office, Wet Bar, Storage Area & Space for Additional Bedrooms. Professionally Designed and Coordinated Finishes Throughout to Include Custom Designer Paint Colors, Lighting Fixtures, Tile Design & Custom Window Treatments. The Outside Boasts Absolutely Beautiful Landscaping with Tons of Flowers & Trees and All This on a Large Open Cul-de-sac. Remember the HOA Takes Care of All Your Yard Work & Snow Removal So Sit Back & Relax You Deserve It! The Resort Style Amenities Include Water Access, Pier w/ Boat Slips, Nature Trails, Club House w/ Fitness Room, Book Club, Movie Nights, Holiday & Private Parties & So Much More... For Those Who Seek to Combine Value, Convenience, Quality, and Waterside Amenities there is No Choice like Osprey Landing. Skippers Will Appreciate the Unduplicated Beauty & Splendor of Marley Creek which Literally Forms the Community's Front Yard. Easy Commute to DC, Baltimore & Annapolis. This Immaculate Home is a Must See For Anyone Looking For the Perfect House to Call Their Home and it is Priced to Sell!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heat
2,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Disposal, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Space For Rooms, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- MARLEY CREEK
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community, Fitness Center, Community Center, Pier/Dock, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price