This renovation finished beautifully. Cooking will be a pleasure in this kitchen with all new gorgeous granite/backsplash & SS appliances, open floorplan is perfect for gatherings so the head chef or chief bottlewasher can share conversation with friends and family while showing off their cooking or clean up skills. Plenty of space for formal dining and holiday meals too. Cozy up to the fireplace with a glass of wine or a good book. Just in time for summer BBQ's on the maintenance-free deck off the kitchen that overlooks open space, partly fenced back yard with plenty of room for football, or even a pool. Work at home in the spacious den or use it as a playroom. Custom Master Bath shower with glass door & deco tile...you won't want to get out and dry off! Just move right into this totally renovated house and sit back and enjoy because all the hard work has been done: New Architectural shingle roof, gutters, Low-E glass tilt-in windows, exterior vinyl, HVAC, HWH and all new Best-Available-Technology Septic System. Your personal touches will make this house your home. Located on 1+ acres in desirable Bennett Point area. Listing Agent is Owner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Brick Veneer
2,020 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS