Conveniently located minutes from Bay Bridge and shopping in water oriented community of Bayside. This 3 level townhome features an inviting floor plan with a one car garage with built in storage. 3 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms if you use the main level family room as a bedroom, 4 bathrooms, 2 full and 2 half, Living room with hardwood floors, gas fireplace, and sliders to deck, Bright white kitchen, Master Bedroom with walk in closet, Amazing community amenities of pool, gym, clubhouse + 2 restaurants in neighborhood!
Condo, Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
1,899 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)