This remarkable waterfront property with a large waterside concrete pool within 25' of the Tred Avon River and looks west over the river and across the Chesapeake Bay. Pier with lift, rip-rapped shoreline and southwest breezes and sunsets year round. Located in the heart of Oxford's Historic District. Tree-lined streets on two sides, private, fenced and landscaped. Seller will consider holding a first mortgage to a qualified buyer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
4,293 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Private, Stone Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River
- Body of Water
- Tred Avon River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Side Yard. Bulkheaded, Corner, Landscaping, Level, Poolside, Rip-Rapped, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price