If you're looking for an affordable, spacious, water-oriented townhome just 1.5 miles from the Bay Bridge (with low hoa/condo fees), look no further. 107 Branta Landing in the Ellendale community on Kent Island checks all of those boxes with over 1900 square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath all on 3 levels. The main floor features a bedroom (presently used as an office) with an attached full bathroom, foyer with hardwood floors, and access to the 2-car garage. The 2nd floor boasts an open family room with hardwood floors, a half bath, and an eat-in kitchen with granite, 42" maple cabinets, center island with additional seating, pantry, recessed and pendant lighting, and table space for eight. Sliders open to the NEW 18' x 12' composite deck (2019) perfect for outdoor entertaining. On the 3rd floor, you'll find the primary bedroom with attached spa-inspired bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower, and dual sinks. The laundry room is on the bedroom level and features Samsung Energy Star washer and dryer. A third bedroom has a walk-in closet and attached full bath with ceramic tile, single vanity, and shower/tub combo. Recent upgrades/updates include new windows, front door, and garage door (all in 2019). Move-in ready and easy to show. The Ellendale community boasts a clubhouse, outdoor seasonal gunite swimming pool, walking trails, playground/tot lot, boat storage space, and a dock on Thompson Creek where you can fish or launch your canoe or kayak.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Thompson Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pier/Dock, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)