Need more space? You'll find it all in this gorgeous open airy custom built home situated on 1.4 acres in Centreville Maryland. Property overlooks the Eastern Shore's countryside with unobstructed views of the sunsets. This home is a show stopper, meticulously maintained with pride of ownership. Why wait 18 PLUS months for a new home build when you can have all this now just in time for the holiday season? Home offers many new upgrades, freshly painted interior including ceilings, trim, walls and doors. Hardwood flooring in main living area has recently been refinished and stained a natural light color. The laundry and half bathroom have been updated along with adding a beautiful barn door in he family room. Beautiful high ceilings, lots of windows, hardwood flooring in every room, wrap around front porch, James Hardy siding, large 3 car garage and stone brick front. Many exterior/interior custom upgrades, including heated tile floors in the master bath with a jetted tub, gourmet kitchen with an oversized built-in Kitchen Aid fridge, new gas cooktop, expansive great room, large sunroom, screened in back porch and an office/5th bedroom on main floor. If that's not enough there's an additional private office upstairs off of the master suite which makes working from home ideal, plus an oversized walkout basement that has a rough-in for a full bathroom that is ready to become additional living space, man cave, or an in law suite. The outside is professionally landscaped with lighting, paved patio, river rock, built in fire pit and pergola swing. This is the perfect setting for a large in-ground pool and additional outbuilding. Hot tub pad and all electrical boxes are set up for year round enjoyment. Property is centrally located within a few miles of historic Centreville, 30 minute drive to Easton, Kent Island, DE and a 45 minute commute to Annapolis/DC. No HOA. It'll be hard to find another home in the area that offers all this for only $150 a square foot! Your new home awaits give me a call to preview or visit us this Sunday at the OPEN HOUSE from 12-3pm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Stone
5,204 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Humidifier, Appliance Center, Washer, Intercom System, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone.
- Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Heated
- Casement, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Satellite Dish. Corner, Open, Private, Rural.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)