Seller offering $100,000.00 renovation credit at time of settlement. This fabulous estate home located in sought after Davidsonville, Maryland and is nestled on 7 beautiful acres. Perfect for any car enthusiast it boast 9 garages, 2 on the main level, three on the lower level and a 4 car detached garage with mechanic pit and storage. Meticulously constructed with cathedral beamed ceilings and open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. The two story stone fireplace, library/ office, large kitchen, primary bedroom suite, laundry room and two half baths are only a few of the main floor amenities. A three season porch stretches across the back of the home with access from the dining, living room & library. The second level is open to the main level with fantastic exterior views, and two suites with large walk-in closets. The bright and open lower level has rec room with masonry fireplace, French doors, wet bar, bedroom with full bath, second kitchen and laundry, cedar closets and ample storage . Minutes to Rt 50 & Beltway
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/3 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
8,330 sq. ft
Yes - 9 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop, Heated
- 2. Stone, Brick.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 9 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Fountain. Corner, No Thru Street, Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price