WYE RIVER PRIVILEGED CUSTOM HOME Owner's pride is showcased indoors and out! 4,268 SQ FT of living space with 1.02 woodland acres. Popular Sportsman Hall community with Wye River pier/marina, boat ramp/kayak launch, riverfront overlooks & wooded walking trails. (Boat slips available on a first come, first served basis. Slip FEE is $12.00 per foot for the year's usage.) Spacious 4 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths / 2 Half Baths. Open concept floor plan throughout with very large rooms. Picture window Living Room with wood burning fireplace adjoining terrace-like Dining Room. Kitchen and Family Room spilling out to sunny screened porch. All Bedrooms are on second level. Generous Primary Suite with balcony & Bath! Recreational walk-out lower level hosting game table space, built-in beverage bar, and Home Theater area! 116 Woods Road is close to schools, dining, entertainment, churches and parks. Easy access to RT 50. Just 30 Minutes to Annapolis & Easton!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
2 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
4,268 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Zone, Stove.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Body of Water
- Wye River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Fishing.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price