One floor living in coveted Goose Point Estates on Kent Island. First time on the market and meticulously maintained by the owners. Privacy and woodland setting that changes with the seasons. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the yard and sitting out on the deck, looking for deer and other wildlife . The outdoor living space is perfect with sliders off the owners suite and the family room. You can access the lawn from multiple points, and quickly get to the hammock on a breezy afternoon or the hot tub during a gentle snowfall. Sliders off the kitchen take you to the screened porch with heated floors and lots of privacy. Walk out the owners suite sliding glass doors and be only a few steps awar from the hot tub. Great floorplan, ideal for entertaining. Close off the kitchen while using the living room and dining room space. Wood fireplace in the family room. Brand new roof! Community features beach area with ramp for smaller vessels. Goose Point is conveniently located minutes to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge but far from all the traffic. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Well
Frame, Cedar Exterior, Stick Built, Wood Siding
2,141 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Goose Point Estates
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump, Central.
- Skylights, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Sidewalks.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price