Come see this well-appointed home located in the highly sought after Bowie community. No expense was spared in this spacious colonial. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main level. Spacious living and dining for those big family gatherings. Large open-concept eat-in kitchen with granite and stainless-steel appliances. Custom hand-crafted built-ins throughout the entire home. Retreat to your master-suite equipped with a spacious on-suite spa bathroom and custom walk-in closet. The large walk-out basement is perfect for entertaining and features a separate theatre room perfect for movie nights. Ready to enjoy the summer outdoors? Spend time enjoying your fully fenced-in backyard that features a massive, covered deck. Need more room to entertain? Head down to your ground-level stone-scaped patio. This home is exceptional in every way! Hurry and book your private showing today, this beauty won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,980 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Chapel Estates
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Workshop, Full
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- 1. Mantle, Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price