Wonderful opportunity to own this spacious townhome in water privileged Aisquith Farms/Waterford. Ground level entry provides access to garage, basement with fireplace, and beautiful backyard. The main level has open concept to living, dining, and kitchen with large windows to bring in natural light. Unwind and appreciate the peaceful setting of your back deck, surrounded by trees. This idyllic location provides water and pier access on Beardâs Creek. Property's location is close to shopping, entertainment, restaurants & schools. Easy access to I97, Hwy50, downtown Annapolis, and Edgewater. Top quality CertainTeed brand roof was installed December 2015 and in excellent condition! Top quality Leaf Guard brand seamless gutters also installed December 2015. Seller will have cosmetic restoration completed soon.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price