ATTENTION INVESTORS...this beautifully maintained 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 3500+ square foot Beethoven model in Symphony Village's 55+ community is available for PURCHASE SUBJECT TO AN EXISTING LONG-TERM LEASE. Enjoy a reliable income stream while your tenants take excellent care of your house. The tenants have occupied the home since 2018 and have the option to renew the existing lease through the term ending 3/31/26. Not 55 yet? No problem. You can own this house provided the occupants are 55+. This EXTENSIVELY UPGRADED home has 1st & 2nd floor primary bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, two lofts, open concept gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, great room and solarium, office, formal living & dining room, sky basement, laundry room, 2-car garage, and fabulous hardscaping. HIGHLIGHTS of this home include: an abundance of storage including 6 walk-in closets, propane fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, granite counters in the kitchen and 3 full bathrooms, beautiful lighting fixtures throughout including stain-glass pendant lighting over breakfast bar, faux marbling columns separating the living and dining room areas, faux finished tray ceiling over living and dining areas, french doors to the office/den, transom windows, upgraded washer/dryer, custom patio with sitting wall, tasteful landscaping with tall grasses and shrubs, and wainscoting throughout main areas, primary suite and hallway. REPLACED within the last 6 years: roof with 60-year architectural shingles, Bosch dishwasher, garbage disposal, hot water heater, and microwave. HVAC serviced annually. Exterior trim, shutters, and columns painted within past 2 years. The community is amenity-rich with indoor & outdoor swimming pools, a fitness facility, billiards, card/game room, business center, concert hall, lounge, trails, bocce courts, tennis and pickle ball courts, pavilion and grill, and a putting green. The $230 monthly HOA fee also covers lawn irrigation at the front and sides of the property and yard as well as lawn mowing, trimming, edging, and annual mulching of front flower beds. Tenant pays the quarterly water and sewer bill to the town of Centreville. Located 20 miles from the Bay Bridge, Symphony Village is just a short drive to local marinas, golf and cultural attractions, tax-free shopping in Delaware, and a comfortable drive to the Atlantic beaches.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
3,533 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Symphony Village At Centreville
Underground, Electric service available
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sun Room, Loft, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price