Open House Saturday July 1, 1-3pm Now is your chance to own this gorgeous home in the 55+ Regency neighborhood located in the Two Rivers. Fabulous NV Bornquist model w/finished lower level & gorgeous screened porch. The main level greets you with 3/4 Hickory flooring, 10ft ceilings, natural light that flows into the large windows as well as overhead recessed lighting. The Gourmet kitchen is a Chef's dream! Oversized Island, pendant lighting, Granite countertops, a 5 burner gas cooktop, double wall oven, pantry of a wall of cabinets/countertop space with tile backsplash and under-mount lighting. Family room w/gas fireplace and flanked with built-in shelving, and tray ceiling. This space opens onto a 12 x 23 Trex deck, screened porch leading to the backyard. Main-level owner's suite with spacious closet, tray ceiling, large WIC and fabulous bath. Guest bedroom, full bath and bonus room complete the 2nd level. The lower level is open and offers additional entertaining space for friends and family. Great recreation area, wet bar w/dishwasher and wine refrigerator, pool table included. Plenty of storage area oradditional space to finish. French door to walk up to backyard. The HOA will clear snow from the main sidewalk, mow your lawn and maintain front mulch. You will love all the activities the community has to offer the residents of this fabulous community. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, Annapolis, Baltimore and DC. Only one resident must be 55+.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,701 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated
- Screened, Vinyl Frame, Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Bar, Sprinkler System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Community Center, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price