Open Sunday 5/21 11-1PM Welcome to 144 Claiborne St. You will not want to miss this Gibson's Grant beauty with nearly 2,900 sq ft of FRESHLY PAINTED living space including 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Step inside and fall in love with the the main living space with all new luxury flooring and gorgeous gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, white cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The primary is on the 2nd floor is a suite offering tons of natural light (plantation shutters do convey), built ins, closet space and en suite with double vanity, walk in shower and large soaking tub. There are two additional guest rooms with another full bath in the hallway. Laundry is also located on the 2nd floor which keeps it easy breezy. The 3rd floor with it's own private en suite is perfect as a 4th bedroom, office, media room, or play room! The backyard is ready for you to start your garden, dine al fresco or play! Looking for parking? This home offers a detached 2 car garage with a huge parking pad that can hold 4 cars! Gibson's Grant is a waterfront community that offers resort style amenities including outdoor pool, clubhouse, fitness center, picnic pavilion, waterfront pavilion, fishing pier, kayak racks and all just minutes from waterfront dining and shopping. It's time to make the Island life your reality! Don't wait, schedule your private showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,888 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Microwave, Washer, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- CHESTER RIVER AND MACUM CREEK
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price