**Photos will be available later today** Gorgeous Move-In Ready, Updated Single Family Rancher Available in Highly Sought Out Crofton, MD. 3 Wonderful Size Bedrooms, 2 Fully Remodeled Bathrooms with one Enlarged with the Addition! Plus a Huge Separate Home Office or Use it as A Large Closet/Dressing Area! Open Galley Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Peninsula to Accommodate Additional Seating and Entertainment! And to compliment the Open Concept Living this Home is Featuring a Full Dining Room and Living Room. Separate Laundry Room and Over Sized 2 Car Side-Load Garage! Beautiful Stone Front Porch and Rear Patio with Lovely Walkway to Side Entrance. Brand New 2023 HVAC System! Such A Beautiful Location and Property! Mature Trees and Landscaping Makes this Home Feel like a Retreat! Updated Sliders and Windows, Wood Floors throughout Most of the Home. A Cozy Fireplace, and So Many More Features, You Will Fall In Love With This One! Crofton High School District too! Take the time to Come View this Home Today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,961 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price