REDUCED! Beautiful home in sought after Belvior Farms community ! This Johannes Greco home is nestled in the trees and nature for privacy and quiet enjoyment. It is on almost 1 acre of land but also backs up to the community open space, parklands, forests, trails, and ponds so you feel the total privacy when sitting poolside or having dinner on your deck. This newly renovated 6327 sq ft home (floor plans w/ room sizes included) opens into a beautiful entrance foyer hand painted by artist Elizabeth Chase Brown (many years ago) with a lovely crystal chandelier to enhance the colors. As you enter the foyer, the office ( or parlor if you like) is on the right, a counterpart to the formal dining room on the left. The main level also boasts a beautiful bright kitchen with quartz countertops, a counter bar, a wet bar, and a breakfast room. This has access to the sundeck and the screened in porch! The Primary Bedroom wing, also on the main level, is very spacious with gleaming hardwood floors. The en-suite bath has a separate water closet w/ bidet, a luxury shower, double sinks with quartz countertops and a soaking tub. There is a large dressing area with built- in drawers and shelves along with plenty of hanging space and natural light coming in. This level also has a lovely powder room for guests! There is a large laundry room (new washer & dryer) and a large pantry as well. The lower level has 3 bedrooms, each with its own luxury bath, and a 2nd family room with a brick fireplace and opens up to the patio and pool.. There are 2 additional rooms that have been used for a study, game room, TV or theater room, or a work out room! Square footage should be verified. Does not match to county. But floor plans are available ! Also, walk through the house through the Mattaport! Belvior is in the perfect location being 10 min from Downtown Annapolis and Parol , 20 min from Baltimore/ BWI, and 30 min from Washington DC. It's only 5 min to the Annapolis Westfield Mall, grocery stores, and many great restaurants. Across the street from the newly renovated Eisenhower Golf Course!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
5,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Screened, Storm Window, Skylights
- 2. Brick, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Maynadier Creek
- Invisible, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Marina/Marina Club, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price