Love that one-level living? This is the perfect bungalow to enjoy a mature neighborhood and make it your own without starting from scratch. Lots of work since last purchase. A clean home with curb appeal front yard dawning a new vintage-style awning with 20 year warranty. New privacy bushes bordering front perimeter, a burning bush, holly, hastas, wild strawberries, and honey suckle to catch the morning sun. The long driveway fits four large vehicles. Inside, extension off of living room can be used as a studio, den, office, or for expanding your kitchen and dining room. New large capacity 2022 HVAC inside unit and outside unit with programmable thermostat. New large capacity water heater. Quality front loading W/D. New floors, bedrooms are carpeted, tub is porcelain, potential for a second bathroom. Floored attic for storage, updated paint color and kitchen upgrades but there is plenty of ideas to expand on and personalize to taste. Blue window film (seen in photos) in bathroom and small bedroom is easy to peel off if not desired. New 2022 pagoda in backyard on a concrete patio, privacy fence in back, shed, and plenty of space for more storage and personalizing. Large mulberry tree hangover provides lovely berries during spring and summer and stepping stones branch to planted beds of lavender and sundry plant and flowers. New 2022 chicken coop can stay for your own planned flock or we can take it with us. Thoughtful planting and perfect for the budding homesteader but all gardens are easily removable if not desired. Backyard wraps around to the other side of the home, where the sunny area allows great space for composting, another shed hidden from sight, etc. New sidewalks and street asphalt and power washed concrete surfaces spring 2021. HOA has extremely limited restrictions which allows for a variety of options to make it your own! Possession as early as 20 May 2023.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Bungalow, Traditional, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,148 sq. ft
Above Ground, Cable TV, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Galley Kitchen
- Disposal, Appliance Center, Washer, Microwave, Single Oven, Stove, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Attic Storage, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Wood, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Private, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price