Welcome to this exceptionally renovated END UNIT townhome in the sought-after Crofton Meadows community. This beautiful 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath home boasts one of the larger floor plans in the community with three finished levels, complete with stylish renovations and custom details throughout. Step inside to find a neutral color palette, elegant trim work, and stunning laminate plank flooring on the main level. The heart of the home is the design-inspired kitchen, featuring 42-inch cabinets with soft-close drawers, quartz counters, a timeless subway tile backsplash, a spacious pantry, and stainless steel appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is a sizable living room with ample space for a breakfast or casual dining table, if desired. Entertain guests in the formal dining room adorned with crown molding, chair railing, and an atrium door that opens to a lovely outdoor deck. The primary bedroom is a true retreat, showcasing a custom accent wall, dual closets, and an en-suite bath. Three additional upper-level bedrooms and a full bath ensure everyone has their own space. The lower level offers a family room with a walkout to the patio, a bonus room, and another full bath offering additional functional space and versatility to suit your lifestyle needs. A utility room with plenty of storage space completes this exceptional home. Enjoy al fresco dining on the large deck overlooking the serene surroundings in the fenced rear yard backing to trees. Wonderful location in proximity to a community playground, walking path, Crofton Meadows Pond, and schools. Explore the nearby shops, restaurants, and cafes within Waugh Chapel Town Centre, The Village at Waugh Chapel, and Crofton Village Shopping Center. Close to DC, Baltimore, Airports, Annapolis, Naval Academy, Ft. Meade, and major commuter routes.
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,137 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout, Partial, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price