Live the bucolic AND waterfront lifestyle along the shores of Meredith Creek just minutes from everything Annapolis has to offer. This legacy property was owned by the Ridout family from 1790 - 2020. This pastural property with custom home provides 15 acres of gently rolling countryside that meanders to the water's edge. The idyllic tree-lined driveway stretches between fenced fields, inviting the feeling of peace and tranquility and leads to the picturesque farmhouse. The 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home is thoughtfully laid out to enjoy the views, the breezes off the water and the serene surroundings. The wall of windows in the Living Room perfectly frames the view of both the lush landscape and the water. Cozy up next to the fireplace on a chilly evening! The spacious dining room with plentiful views flows uninterrupted into the gourmet kitchen with oversized island, lots of cabinet and counter space and adjacent breakfast nook. Great set up for entertaining! Take the gathering outside and enjoy dining al fresco on the spacious screened porch. Plentiful bedrooms on the upper level provide ample room for large family or guests. The luxurious Primary suite boasts soaring ceilings, beautiful views and ensuite bath with separate tub and shower. The unfinished lower level is great for storage or can be easily finished to suit your needs. (Building plans available for future expansion) The multiple outbuildings including 2 car garage, tack shed, pole barn and 2 run-in sheds for animals supplies everything you need to fully enjoy all the aspects of this coveted waterfront farm. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
3,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway.
- Screened-in, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Body of Water
- Jack's Cove on Meredith Creek
- Partial, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Partly Wooded, Stream/Creek, Landscaping, Level, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price