Exceptionally cozy and well-maintained one-level living home, with lots of upgrades, awaits its lucky new owners! Crown molding, tilt-in easy-clean windows, the newest look in flooring throughout, and a 2-year young 30-year roof are just some of the upgrades you will find! The owners made a huge walk-in closet from the third bedroom, but it can easily be returned to being a third bedroom, if that would be your preference. The entry to the closet is a barn door, adding to the special features of the house. The living room has a home projector in the ceiling, which can convey...great for watching movies, etc.. That room also sports a new picture window, making the room nice and bright! There is insulation under the floor to keep you toasty in the winter. The water softener is owned; the well pump is one-year old. Outside is a roomy deck for summer entertaining and the yard is fenced, a bonus for anyone with children or pets. Easy to show and the owners are flexible as to settlement. The HOA is voluntary.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
1,066 sq. ft
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Main Level Entry, Flooring Modifications, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Cleared, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price