Welcome to 2015 Stevens Drive!! Tucked away right off Route 50, this beautiful 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom split foyer home in Chester, Maryland, is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy comfortable living in a peaceful and welcoming community. Arriving to the property, you are greeted by a well-maintained front yard with lush greenery and raised flower beds, the split foyer design gives the home a distinctive look, with a welcoming front entrance. As you enter the home, in true split foyer style, you are greeted by stairs leading to the main level, as well as the lower level. Upstairs on the main level, you will find yourself greeted by a beautiful spacious, living room featuring large windows and a sliding glass door that leads to the outside deck, that allows plenty of natural light to stream in. The open floor plan seamlessly connects the living area to the dining space and kitchen, making it an ideal space for entertaining family and friends. The kitchen is equipped with modern stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space, and a convenient breakfast bar perfect for morning coffee. The dining room features another siding glass door that provides access to the deck that has perfect views over the back yard and is the perfect spot to BBQ and relax. The large owners suite boast tons of living space and large ensuite with walk in shower, making it the perfect peaceful retreat. A second bedroom and full bathroom finishes off the upstairs living area. Heading downstairs to the lower level, you will discover a versatile and cozy family room, ideal for movie nights or just relaxing. This level also features the third bedroom, perfect for a home office, guest room, or a growing family. A third full bathroom on this level adds to the convenience. A laundry room and storage room are also located on the lower level, as well as the mechanical closet. Stepping outside through the sliding glass door into the backyard, onto the raised patio, unwind in the hot tub after a long day or sit inside the screened-in area an excellent space for outdoor dining, barbecues, or simply enjoying the serene surroundings. The backyard offers ample space for gardening, play, and relaxation. Don't miss this perfect opportunity.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
2,272 sq. ft
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price