If you're looking for one-level living with 2 master bedroom suites, incredible water views and Bay-front location, a private pier with a 8,000 lb boat lift and 5' mean low water, and a renovated home with a private sauna, then look no further! 202 Beachside Drive in Towers Gardens on Kent Island is a must see with an extensive list of updates from the past 4-5 years. Updates include a new kitchen with granite counters, 42" cabinets with soft close feature, a full suite of stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar, the addition of a 2nd master suite with sitting area, new bathrooms, new flooring, new siding, new plumbing, new electric in house, new utility appliances, new waterfront patio, new fire pit, new sundeck, new pier with boat lift, and a new private waterfront sauna with Scandinavian stove. The home also features a wood burning fireplace in the family room and a wood burning stove in the dining area which is in additional to forced air oil heat (which already services 2/3's of the home) and a new 12,000 btu ductless Mitsubishi system in the master bedroom addition. Whether boating, crabbing/fishing, relaxing waterside on the sundeck, or entertaining on the patio as you watch the most amazing sunsets, this home has it all. Time to start enjoying Kent Island life! Instant equity too as the home is priced well under appraised value.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
Block, Vinyl Siding
Septic, Public Sewer
2,278 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Wall Unit, Forced Air, Zone, Stove.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Heated Spa, Indoor, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Bay, Water
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)