Absolutely stunning 3 level Colonial boasts over 4,500 sq ft of luxurious living space and is sited in the coveted Bowen Manor community of Annapolis. Sun fills the foyer leading to the bright and airy open concept main level showcasing gorgeous tigerwood flooring, architectural columns, and plantation shutters. The formal dining room highlights a tray ceiling with a glass pendant chandelier, accent crown molding and chair railing with natural light beaming from the adjacent living rooms expansive windows creating the perfect ambiance for intimate gatherings. Prepare your favorite meals in the gourmet kitchen that features an oversized breakfast bar island, granite counters, stainless appliances including a French door refrigerator, a walk in pantry, and a breakfast room surrounded by windows with deck access. A floor to ceiling stone fireplace is the focal point of the off kitchen family room with a convenient home office located near the main entrance and a powder room to complete the main level. An impressive tray ceiling adds height and style to the primary bedroom that includes a huge walk in closet and a completely remodeled luxury bath with dual granite vanities, a jetted tub, frameless shower with seating adorned with decorative tile inlay, and a water closet. The lower level provides a fantastic recreation room complete with a custom wet bar, a fifth bedroom, full bath, and ample storage, and offers access to the garage. Enjoy your own private oasis on the tiered deck and stone patio in the expansive backyard enclosed with new vinyl fencing and overlooking open green space and mature trees. Recently installed Aprilaire humidifier and water softener for added comfort. Located just a short distance from Eastport, Downtown Annapolis, and South River. Commuter routes including MD-665, US-50, and I-97 offer convenient access to Baltimore, Columbia, BWI Airport, and more. Westfield Annapolis Mall, Festival at Riva Shopping Center, Annapolis Towne Centre, and Arundel Plaza provide many nearby shopping, dining, and entertainment options. You wont want to miss this spectacular home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,564 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
WILEY H. BATES
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)