Relax and enjoy the breathtaking surroundings of historic Kent Island from this charming Cape Cod home. Situated on 2+ acres of beautiful landscaping, the property boasts a 60x90-foot in-ground pool, as well as a 70-foot pier with boat lift, ideal for bay access. And because you can access convenient shopping, parks and walking trails while avoiding busy Route 50, spending nice-weather days outside is cinch. When you're ready to turn in after a day in the sun, the three-season room offers a cozy place to catch the last rays peaking over the horizon. Inside, and open floor plan exposes the elegant living room, spacious country kitchen, and inviting great room with fireplace-perfect for entertaining or a quiet evening in. Upstairs, the loft overlooks the living room and gives way to large bedrooms characteristic dormers or each side. The home is confidently adorned with Anderson windows and sliding doors, downspouts and a young roof. A motivated seller welcomes negotiations.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Septic, Private Sewer System
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Surface Unit(S)
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Shipping Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Cleared, Flag, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Poolside, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Stream/Creek, Tidal Wetland.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS