Enjoy a wonderful blend of old and new! This farmhouse style home has been updated while maintaining its charm. Great spaces both inside and out. Gas cooking, maple cabinets, granite counters, pellet stove & more! Upgraded HVAC system, including the air ducts. Crawl space redone w/ sump pump, upgraded electric, 1st floor bedroom, 3 full baths! New flooring, replaced windows, roof & more! Approximately .3 miles from entrance to Chesapeake Bay Environmental Park & Visiting Center... enjoy the nature paths, waterfront & bird sanctuary! Restaurants, marinas, indoor & outdoor pool memberships, fitness clubs, hike/bike trails & Park & Ride all W/I 3 miles. So very much at your fingertips. Or, just enjoy grilling on the patio & sitting under the Tiki Hut! Or, kick your shoes off & enjoy the warmth of the pellet stove while watching your favorite movie. All at an affordable price!! This is a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
1,800 sq. ft
Other, Electric service available
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Patio, Balcony
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)