Bright and sunny 2 story Colonial that features a great front porch, 4 bedroom and 2.5 bathrooms; Office located on the main level and a separate dining room; kitchen has an island and is open to the family room which features a propane fireplace which has newer carpet, separate laundry room on the main level in the mud room off of the two car garage. Owner's suite features a large walk-in closet, soaking tub, dual vanities and a separate shower. Home has hardwood flooring in the foyer to the hallway to the kitchen area; laminate updated flooring in the office and dining room, the stairs to the upper level also has hardwood as well as the hallway on the upper level. Great large fenced in backyard. Community has picnic pavilion, soccer field, tot lot, and an area of store your RV, boat and/or trailer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,192 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)