Privacy in Gambrills! Solidly built Ranch style house with addition shows beautifully. NEW kitchen boasting Italian Granite counters, unique custom molded tin backsplash, white soft close, extra deep cabinetry, Farmhouse sink, Center Italian Granite Island with Breakfast bar, French doors to back yard & glass front cabinets! Open concept from the moment you enter the front door! Open views of the Living Room, Dining Area & Kitchen! Dining & Kitchen boast NEW hardwood floor & NEWly refinished older hardwood floor & basement steps. Elegant crown molding throughout the main level. Front porch with great views. Fully finished lower level features a Family Room & what is now an office can easily convert to a 4th Bedroom. The storage area could then be an office. State-of-the-art washer & dryer! Recessed lighting throughout the lower level. Other property upgrades include public water & sewer! All other homes around this this one are subject to well & septic. Finished climate controlled attic with hardwood flooring & foam insulation! One foot thick concrete driveway off the right of way can accommodate up to 5 cars & can easily accommodate trucks. Updated high-end HVAC system & Water Heater. Permits were pulled for all upgrades. The property is a .836 acre private, quiet, lushly landscaped lot that backs to undevelopable land. Excellent opportunity. Only 1 of 5 lots in the center of 2 smaller lotted developments with HOAs. This property is NOT subject to any HOA. Walking distance to schools & recreation trails. Fenced back yard with swing set & slide plus 2 storage shed. Close to Waugh Chapel Center. Privacy plus convenience! You can have both!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Block, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System, Public Sewer
2,764 sq. ft
Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Rear, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Irregular, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price