This Incredible 6 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath Lakefront Colonial with Extensive Updates, has the Perfect Unobstructed View of the Lake and 18th Hole of Chartwell Golf & Country Club! Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on over half-an-acre, this Beautiful Home is a Private Oasis and Entertaining Spot for Family & Friends! From the Welcoming Slate Front Porch, enter into the Foyer of this Sun-Filled Home to find Italian Travertine Flooring. This opens to the Formal Dining Room with Crown Molding, Chair Rail and Gleaming Hardwood Floors, which continue through most of the Main Level. The Bright Living Room with Crown Molding opens to the Family Room with Stone Surround Wood-burning Fireplace, Built-ins and Large Picture Windows with a Gorgeous View of the Lake and Golf Course. Continue to the Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters, Tile Backsplash, Electric Cooktop, Double Wall Ovens, Large Center Island Breakfast Bar with Pendant Lighting plus a Pantry. The attached Sun-filled Breakfast Room features a Large Picture Window and Two Glass Sliding Doors to the Rear Deck with Stunning Lake Views. Also on this level is a Bedroom/Office with Built-ins, Full Bath with Tile Shower, Laundry Room and access to the 2-Car Garage. Make your way upstairs to the Spacious Primary Bedroom with Vaulted Ceilings, Wood-burning Fireplace, Two Closets, Sitting Area plus a Walk-in Closet with Custom Built-ins and Bench, and opens to the Primary Bath with Natural Stone Shower, Two Vanities, Natural Stone Floor and Skylight. Also on this Level are Three Additional Spacious Bedrooms and a Completely Renovated Full Bath. The Large Lower Level features a Rec Room with Bar, Game Room (Pool Table conveys!), Sixth Bedroom, Office and Storage/Utility Room. Make your way outside to the Patio with Hot Tub (conveys!) and Deck with Fire Pit, both which overlook the Lake and the Rear Yard. The Upper Deck runs along the rear of the Home and is the perfect spot for Al Fresco Dining or Entertaining Family & Friends. This Home is located in the sought after community of Chartwell known for its mature landscaping, quiet, tree-lined streets and proximity to Chartwell Golf & Country Club, St. Andrews Swim Club, Kinder Farm Park and top rated schools!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Concrete, Vinyl Siding
3,746 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Chartwell On The Severn
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 3. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Concrete
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Water
- Full, Rear, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Playground, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Pond.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price