Location-Location !Situated on a cul-de-sac and backing to the woods. This home is not your typical "box" colonial, as the main level has been "opened up." It features gorgeous hardwood floors and generous entertaining and living areas, including a great room, which is highlighted by the raised brick and relined, gas fireplace! The upper level (with hardwood foyer) features 4 amble size bedrooms and 2 full tiled baths, including the primary bedroom, with a full bath! The "walk-out" lower level features a large recreation room and an oversize utility and laundry room with W/D! Don't forget the screened porch, which over looks a bucolic wooded setting. Outstanding improvements include: vinyl siding-architectural shingles*replaced front door*Andersen windows and slider*stainless steel appliances and Avanti wine cooler*Relined fireplace*renovated concrete driveway and an abundant parking area*pull down storage in the garage! PLUS, pick our your own carpet, as the Seller is offering a $3,000 credit!! Located, just minutes to major commuter routes and shopping centers!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Vinyl Siding
1,915 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, wine storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Stream/Creek.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price