Here's your private Oasis! A quality built home perched up on a hill, with a vista of water views, only steps away from your waterfront lot, were you have a sandy beach and the possibility of a pier close to your home. Large wrap around porch for eating crabs and entertaining friends & family. First floor living is possible with this home, including a master bedroom & two full baths on the first floor, over 3,600 sq. feet finished . Great living space with fire place & views from most rooms, on a private lot . Unique opportunity to have water view and waterfront wrapped up in one. This home has potential space up stairs to create a third bedroom. Two car garage attached and one car detached. Brand New Nitrogen septic system , completely installed! Lovely community of Love Point close knit community of a time gone by. Close commute 5 miles to bridge.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2+ Story
Sump Pump, Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,766 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck, Balcony, Enclosed, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, River
- Lot Dimensions
- This property has a hous>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Additional Lot(s), Fishing. Additional Lot(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price