Here's your private Oasis! A quality built home perched up on a hill, with a vista of water views, only steps away from your waterfront lot, were you have a sandy beach and the possibility of a pier close to your home. Large wrap around porch for eating crabs and entertaining friends & family. First floor living is possible with this home, including a master bedroom & two full baths on the first floor, over 3,600 sq. feet finished . Great living space with fire place & views from most rooms, on a private lot . Unique opportunity to have water view and waterfront wrapped up in one. This home has potential space up stairs to create a third bedroom. Two car garage attached and one car detached. Brand New Nitrogen septic system , completely installed! Lovely community of Love Point close knit community of a time gone by. Close commute 5 miles to bridge.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2+ Story
Sump Pump, Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,766 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck, Balcony, Enclosed, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, River
- Lot Dimensions
- This property has a hous>
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Additional Lot(s), Fishing. Additional Lot(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)