Beautiful split-level home has more than meets the eye! The main level is light and bright, boasting hardwood flooring, a living room with vaulted ceilings and a contemporary eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Upstairs features a cat walk overlooking living area, a primary bedroom with attached full bath, and a second bedroom and full bath. Lower level has an inviting family room with a wood burning fireplace, and opens to a deck, as well as a third bedroom and a half bath. Private fenced-in backyard. Newer water heater and HVAC (2018), air handler (2022), and roof. Convenient to major routes 3 and 97. Shopping and entertainment abound, with Go-Karts and bowling nearby, lots of crab houses and Waugh Chapel Towne Center.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,440 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cleared, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price