Beautiful 3/4 bedroom 2 full bath split level with a 1 car garage. 20x16 Florida room off master bedrrom. Upgraded HVAC system, roof and windows. Remodeled kitchen with 44 inch cabinets , all mayor appliances and corian countertops....GORGEOUS . Remodeled full bath with an oversized vanity and a bathtub/shower. Basement has possible 4th bedroom and full bath...plus rec-room with a brick fireplace with a new liner [$6,000]. New pellet stove. The large backyard is fully fenced and features a screened-in rear patio...very private! The house is located on a cul-de-sac, with plenty of parking. New insulated power garage door! 1 year HMS/Cinch Home warranty for the buyers at settlement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,648 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Four Seasons Estates
Other, Above Ground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Other
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price