Welcome to 2750 Swann Way, a warm and inviting colonial home nestled in an idyllic setting in Davidsonville. Perfect for families and professionals alike, this beautifully appointed property offers 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and over an acre of lush landscaping for you to call home. As you approach the property, you'll be greeted by a charming covered front porch, cedar shake siding, and meticulously maintained landscaping. Inside, three finished levels boast light-filled windows, hardwood flooring, upgraded lighting, crown molding, board and batten trim, a primary bedroom suite addition, ample space, and endless possibilities to suit your lifestyle needs. The gourmet kitchen features to-ceiling cabinetry, a contrasting furniture-style island with breakfast bar, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a copper sink, wet bar with beverage refrigerator, and a stunning wood-planked ceiling. A sunroom off the kitchen overlooks the serene backyard, providing a peaceful space to unwind or enjoy casual meals. This spacious home features a large dining room, perfect for hosting memorable gatherings and creating cherished family moments. Additional highlights include a living room with a cozy brick surround wood-burning fireplace, a large family room with French doors, and a main level home office with built-in bookcases and a sliding barn doors for privacy. The primary bedroom suite added in recent years boasts a cathedral ceiling, sitting area, luxurious en-suite bath with separate vanities, a floor-to-ceiling tiled shower, and two walk-in closets. The other bedrooms are equally impressive, with two sharing a renovated full hall bath and the fourth featuring a private en-suite bath with double vanity. The versatile lower level offers finished recreation and game rooms, as well as a utility and storage room with walkout stairs to the backyard. An oversized side-loading 2-car garage with an unfinished upper level provides ample space for a workshop or additional storage. Outside, the comfortable covered front porch and composite deck offer picturesque views of the spacious front and backyards with mature landscaping. Two storage sheds provide additional space for all your outdoor needs. While this remarkable property offers the allure of a peaceful oasis, itâs still within commuting distance to Annapolis and DC. Property Updates (2010-2023): kitchen appliances, primary bedroom suite, septic tank replacement, windows (except sunroom & family room), breakfast bar and wet bar added, exterior painted, renovated upper level bath, renovated foyer, replaced HVAC in family room, roof replacement, rear exterior doors replacement, two sheds, water filtration system, and more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Cedar Exterior, Shingle, Brick
3,748 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Cedar, Shingle
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price