Captivating, Palatial Georgian manor, with stunning design and spectacular entrance! Wall of glass looking over the wide open bay, & incredible sunrises. Great attention to details & finishing's trough out. Two double sided fire places, gourmet gleaming kitchen, wine cellar, heated salt pool,out door kitchen, pier boat lift & much more. Less than 1 hour to DC & BWI airport. Luxury at it's best.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Holding Tank, Well
Brick, Wood Siding
6,984 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows
- 3. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Curved Stair, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick
- Brick, Patio, Porch
- Body of Water
- CRAB ALLEY BAY
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Flood Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Community Center, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Meeting Room, Picnic Area, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS