Tranquility, privacy and luxury living abound at this stunning home situated beautifully on the Wye River. With deep water slips and a 200-ft custom-built pier, this home redefines waterfront living and offers endless possibilities for convenient boating and outdoor activities at your leisure. A grand entry framed with meticulously landscaped grounds and a circular drive sets the stage for the elegance that lies inside this magnificent 6,000+ square foot estate nestled perfectly on 6 acres. Soaring ceilings greet you in the foyer and offer water views, enticing exploration into the library, sitting room and wet bar with custom built-ins and a fireplace. Gorgeous American Cherry floors on the main level add a warmth and uniqueness to the home, complimented by the beamed ceiling and stone fireplace that make the large open living room the ideal place for taking in the breathtaking views of the river. A gourmet kitchen and breakfast area provide the perfect setting for starting your day and continue the theme of enjoying the water from every room in this residence. They also offer wonderful entertaining possibilities with open and easy access, a grand island, and luxury finishes. The main-level master suite amazes, from the custom dressing room to the spa-like bath, all complete with unobstructed water views. His and her water closets add a level of convenient luxury that is indicative of this thoughtfully designed masterpiece. On the upper-level, bedroom suites provide attached baths, sitting rooms and walk-in closets for convenience; each with water views to ensure the one-of-a-kind setting is enjoyed throughout every room of the estate. An attached garage includes parking for 3 cars, while a detached garage provides additional space for 4 cars and includes a luxurious guest apartment for hosting. From the grounds to the interior finishes, no stone was left unturned on this magical waterfront property.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Transitional
5 Full/3 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, Well
Private Sewer System
6,140 sq. ft
Yes - 7 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Washer, De-Humidifier, Energy Star
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump, Geothermal, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- 2. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Wye River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)