BEST HOMEWOOD VALUE NOW AT A TOWNHOUSE PRICE!! Great new price for this comfortable, well maintained home in "turn key" condition. NOW PROFESSIONALLY STAGED, you will appreciate the 3 1/4" pre-finished hardwood floors throughout the upper level and spacious 28x18 family room on the lower level featuring a brick hearth wood burning fireplace that will provide beautiful warmth this winter. New roof & replacement windows installed in 2011. New oil fired furnace installed in 2015. Custom interior plantation shutters throughout gives the home a crisp, clean look. 3 points of ingress/egress...from front foyer, kitchen & unfinished walk-out lower level. Cleared, level rear yard. Easy walk to stadium events & downtown Annapolis.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,917 sq. ft
Fiber Optics, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cleared, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS