OPEN HOUSE has been Cancelled for Sunday. Live your best active lifestyle in this beautiful open floor home located in Queen Anne Colony Community. This community has a resort-like feeling and upscale feel, with mature trees. You can go and gaze at the boats & wildlife on Chesapeake Bay, at the community overlook, the community has amenities and low HOA fee compared to most. A custom-built home with an open floor plan, looks like you are walking into a beach house. Fully renovated kitchen with white cabinets, shiplap, and stainless-steel appliances, tiled back splash, quarts counters. You will be able to entertain many friends and family, between the open floor plan, screened porch, and large back yard, ready for a great party or grill out. Hard to find first floor bedroom, that will you allow you to live in place without having to move long term. In addition to the first-floor bedroom there are 2 additional bedrooms and a jack and jill bath located on second floor. Top of the line features like Brazilian marble counter tops. New stainless-steel appliances, upgraded cabinetry, upgraded backsplash, upgraded lighting, shiplap ceilings, 2 story vaulted ceilings, rain showers, river rock flooring in the bathroom, and rain shower with river rock flooring, outdoor decking, screened sunroom, hot tub, firepit, shed w/electric, home is wired for surround sound stereo- system. Heated oversized 2 car garage with floored attic w/stairs for storage, large private back yard and so much more. Welcome to Kent Island Living. Community activities & close by activities: Golf course, Chesapeake Bay overlook, Hiking/bike trails connecting to the Cross Island Trails, playground, park w/gazebo, basketball court, baseball diamond, canoe, Kayak Launch, 2 marinas, 3 sandy Chesapeake beaches, banquet hall, pickle ball courts and restaurants all close by. The location of this home does not get much better central to everything!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
1,948 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne Colony
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Insert.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Marina/Marina Club, Party Room, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price