Enjoy the sun, the moon, and the stars from this jazzy contemporary condo in water privileged community of Mariners Cove. Sun drenched with spacious rooms, high ceilings, 2 sliders to deck, and access to roof deck with views of Weems Creek, this condo is perfect for a pied de terre . Within walking distance to West Annapolis and Annapolis City dock with good shopping and great eateries, this community offers a swimming pool overlooking Weems Creek, storage for kayaks, boat launch, picnic area, and pier with 6 slips. In addition, there are 2 assigned parking spaces as well as plenty of parking for guests. Easy Access to Washington and BWI. Check out Virtual Tour for floor plan, Please follow Covid guidelines. Agent plus 2 people for showings only and all must wear masks. Assignedarking with plenty of parking for guests.off street parking and amenities. High ceilings Balcony off Great room and private roof deck off of Bedroom that overlooks Weems Creek. Water access for kayaking Mariners Cove is Parking space is in front of building, 3rd space from the left.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
690 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Beamed, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted, On Site, Paved Driveway, Private, Shared Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Body of Water
- WEEMS CREEK
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fishing. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Interior, No Thru Street, Private, Secluded, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pier/Dock, Mooring Area, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)