Well maintained rancher on one of the largest lots in Old Dundalk offers one level living at its finest. Sunlight streams in the many windows throughout the day into the large living room, dining area off the kitchen with breakfast bar, and year round sunroom. There are 3 spacious carpeted bedrooms, a full bath with tub and shower combo, a second full bath with shower, and a laundry room. A great home to entertain family and friends outside this summer in the large fully fenced in yard with patio, fire pit, shed, and long driveway for all your guests to park. Roof was replaced in 2017. Conveniently located a few blocks from the water, and parks with shops, dining, and commuter routes nearby. Donât miss out, schedule your tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,333 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- DR 5.5
- Barbed Wire, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price