Great location in Lake Shore with 1.34 acre lot near the end of dead end street, Rancher w/unfinished basement, currently 4 bedroom 1 bath, the house needs TLC and is sold in as is condition, however the house had major renovations including but not limited to vinyl siding & windows, architectural grade roof, central air, 200 Amp panel, sump pump and new well approx. 10 years ago. House is occupied but sold as is , house has walk up staircase to attic that could be potential future living space,(access in Green bedroom) lot has plenty of room for addition, garage, pole building etc. Occupants have been given notice to vacate. See disclosures. ***Multiple offers received!!!, Please bring highest and best by Monday 11:00 AM 3/27/23. Will be present all offers Monday Afternoon.***
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,096 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
LAKE SHORE ELEMENTARY AT CHESAPEAKE BAY
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Unrestricted.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price