Welcome to 3890 Greenmeadow Lane! This stunning colonial style home situated on a gated 2.2 acre parcel is an absolute must see! This home has a stunning presence from Greenmeadow Lane as you head up the long driveway to the motor court and side entry garage. As you enter the home, surrounded by two story pillars, you'll be amazed at how spacious the main level of this home is. This level includes two rather large formal living rooms, a sizeable formal dining room, family room, eat-in kitchen, large laundry room, powder room, two fireplaces and a main level bedroom with private full bathroom. Headed upstairs, you'll find an extensive primary suite with fireplace, walk-in closet, large soaking tub, shower, two vanities and two toilets! There are two additional bedrooms on the upper level and a hall bathroom. Headed downstairs to the lower level you will find the access to the oversized garage, billiards room, family room, an enormous amount of storage and a bonus room which could be used as a home gym or fifth bedroom. Step out back and you will be greeted by complete serenity with your own private oasis! The back patio spans the length of the home and overlooks the private backyard with an in ground pool and spa! The home has been meticulously cared for and has had over $300,000 worth of updates over the recent years including an architectural 50 year roof, windows and doors throughout, HVAC, kitchen appliances, hardwood flooring, asphalt driveway, water treatment system, fireplace inserts, pool equipment/pool plaster and tile/spa/cover, extensive hardscaping/landscaping and many more! It is move-in ready! You are just 7 miles south of 50 and 15 miles from downtown Annapolis. Convenient to Baltimore, BWI, Ft. Meade/NSA and Washington, DC. You literally have the best this region has to offer in a 30-mile radius. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
8,181 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 3. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Brick, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Heated Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price